Are you in Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, or Florida?
If so I am your new Nokia Developer Ambassador! I am very excited to work with this already strong community and I want to do what it takes to make us the absolute best for Windows Phone app development.
Let’s get to know each other by doing a big giveaway. Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- One Nokia Lumia 920 plus wireless charging station
- One Nokia Lumia 620
- One Nokia Lumia 900
- One Nokia Lumia 800
The Lumia 920 I’m giving away is a developer unit (not for resale!) I won in the Next App Star contest and I’m personally adding it to the pool of prizes to sweeten the pot.
So what do you need to do to qualify? It’s pretty easy. All you need to do is successfully complete a DVLUP.com challenge that requires a XAP submission (so no survey challenges) and then tell me about it. The XAP submission must be on or after May 1, 2013. Qualifying submissions include new app submissions or updates. One submission per user account please. Deadline is Midnight June 15, 2013 Eastern Time. Winners will be announced on June 16, 2013.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Send me the link to an eligible app
- Send me the link to your DVLUP profile. If you have at least 500XP on DVLUP, you earn another entry
- You must be located in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, or Alabama
- You must submit a XAP to the Windows Phone store and have it approved between May 1 and June 15, 2013.
- The app for the XAP submitted must qualify for at least one DVLUP challenge.
- One entry per DVLUP account.
- This promotion is being held by me, without any express written or implied consent or participation from any third party.
- By submitting your apps to me, you agree to hold me not responsible for any promotion, remuneration or other, expectations whether implied or inferred.
- I am doing this to help developers, not looking for any problems.
- The lucky winner will be randomly chosen by me.
How to enter:
Send me an email to billreiss[AT]outlook[DOT]com with the subject line “Southeast WPDev Rocks!” or tweet me at @billreiss (please follow me on twitter while you’re there!)
In the body of the email, include:
- Your Windows Phone developer/publisher name. This is the “publisher” that shows up in the marketplace when you release an app
- Your DVLUP username
- The app you are entering. Please, send a clear, coherent email with your app entry specified and described. Please include the name of the challenge the app qualifies for.
- Any news on apps you’re working on.
If you contact me via a tweet I’ll take as much as I can get. I’ll reach out to you if I need more info.
Good luck and get coding!